Icotec GEN2 GC300 Remote Predator Call – from Best Predator Call
- Backlit Remote for ease of use at night
- Remote On / Off Switch – no more flat batteries
- New body shape – projects the sound further
- Now with Decoy Port – and button to control on remote
- Threaded tripod mount on Speaker unit
- Pause button on remote
The NEW GEN2 GC300 is compact, durable and extremely effective for such an affordable unit. You can’t go wrong with this fox/predator call if you are a beginner or a more experienced hunter that prefers a more convenient option.
High Quality Predator Calls
The GEN2 ICOtec GC300 is preloaded with 12 high quality calls designed to attract predators.
Whilst originally designed for Coyote hunters, we’ve tried the unit in the field and all of the distress calls are fantastic for pulling all kinds of predators in.
- Cottontail Distress
- Fawn Distress
- Gray Fox Distress
- Pup Distress
- Jack Rabbit Distress
- Raccoon Baby Distress
- Woodpecker Baby Distress
- Bobcat Adult Scream
- Crow Baby Distress
- Coyote Female
- Coyote Howl
- Coyote Male
- up to 300 yard remote control range.
- Plays up to 2 call sounds simultaneously.
- 12 quality prey sounds by Wildlife Technologies.
- Volume control on the remote.
- 15 Watt speaker.
- Rugged construction for durability.
- Never misplace the remote with our remote holder.
- High quality audio speaker for superior call replication.
All calls cycle through a pattern of natural pauses. Your unit will play several seconds (30-40) and then go silent (20-30) seconds and then play again indefinitely until you select stop. This is to eliminate the need for you to select stop and start several times per stand.